Monday 25 December 2017

Stuff On My Phone (9)

Firstly, here’s wishing all my readers Greetings for the Festive Season. This morning at Tense Towers, we’re working hard at being very relaxed and are currently building up to second breakfast, prior to a walk and a meal with friends.

Our Lass is poaching some eggs, so I’ve just taken her phone to the kitchen, as its timer app is permanently set to 4 minutes. This is our preferred poaching time. 

My phone timer app?

It's set to 15 minutes for cooking rice to go with curries, con carnes and a Mediterranean chicken recipe.


But I doubt it will be needed today!

2 comments:

Mark said...

time will stand still at Tense Towers!

Imperfect and Tense said...

I did briefly ponder uploading a 15 minute video of the timer counting down to zero :o)